Sharla Pike, Lifestyle + Fashion Photographer based in Kelowna B.C. Canada but she travel all over North America including Vancouver, Calgary , Toronto, Los Angeles and New York to photograph all kinds of amazing people!
She’s a mother of two adorable children Milanna & Cohen who have hardly a choice ,but to always be staring into the Lens of her camera!
Get To Know Me:
A little bit about Sharla …
* Love chocolate or anything sweet *COFFEE!!!! loves it.
* Cry easily, hopeless romantic, wish real life dates every week were like they are on the bachelor ( hey Jillian?)
* Very independent, sometimes too independent. * always have hand sanitizer at close reach.
*Her husband is far a better cook them I am.
*Her mom & my sister are two of her best friends.
*She’s a shopaholic; it’s one of her favorite things to do, she loves buying people gifts.
* hates the cold even though she was a figure skater all her life!
*After high school she traveled and skated for Disney on Ice In Snow White + the 7 dwarfs.
* Favorite place to travel is to New York. * favorite saying is “while we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life’s all about” she believes this to be very true.
A little bit about my work...
Sharla has been published in several online and magazine publications such as OK Magazine, Chatelaine, The Wedding Ring, The Luxe Life, Style Me Pretty, The Glitterguide, The Cottage Life, Satori, Real Weddings Magazine, Just Bella, Wet Paint, Molly Mesnick, House and Home, Boombaloo Magazine, Cupcake Magazine, Glamour, and more.
“I love what I do! Pure and simple. I Love the people I get to meet, who often become friends after and the moments I get to capture. My business and success has only happened because of my amazing clients! I hope to get the opportunity to capture your story through my camera, and meet you all very soon.”